Published monthly, SixDegrees is a free English language magazine in Finland.
SixDegrees is an independent, tabloid-sized newspaper with an average print run of 50,000 copies. It can be obtained from around 500 distribution points in the Greater Helsinki region, Tampere, Turku, Oulu and Jyväskylä. SixDegrees is aimed at internationally oriented and active people who are interested in the multicultural scene of today, regardless of their nationality or origin.
- Out&See events calendar for Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Oulu and Jyväskylä
- Reviews of current cultural events
- Films, literature and music
- Business, society and politics
- Topical portraits and interviews
- Investigative cover stories
- Lifestyle articles
According to an urban myth, everybody in the world can be linked to one another through six other individuals. We all seem to be connected! So the title of the magazine can represent this six degrees of separation, the yearly average temperature in the Helsinki area, or a direction on a compass, up north and a bit to the east, like Finland itself…